🚀 Intro to ChargedUp:
ChargedUp is the UK’s first and fastest-growing phone charging network, comprising over 1,500 stations in venues including M&S, Brewdog, and Stone Gate pubs. We are backed by JamJar (Innocent Smoothie founders), The Garage Soho (Tom Teichman and Sir John Hegarty), Founders Factory (Brent Hoberman) and more of London's top investors. As well as having a partnership with O2, giving users free daily charge across the UK, we'll be launching in Germany thanks to a partnership with Jägermeister.
🏃♀️ About the role:
We are looking for an awesome Account Manager to join our fast-growing team to help deliver premium phone charging services and out of this world advertising campaigns through our platform. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual who must have enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with the organisational skills to work in this high growth company alongside some of the largest brands in the world. We want people who can find innovative ways of solving problems, while ensuring processes are tightly managed and key stakeholders kept in the loop along the way.
As our new Account Manager you will provide leadership on your accounts, inspiring the highest standards in all team members whilst directing ChargedUp’s longer term relationship with the Client. You are responsible for developing strong and enduring Client relationships by acting as a partner in developing marketing strategy, adding value to the Client’s business. You will be working with Europe’s most exciting brands in retail, telecoms, hospitality and consumer goods.
✏️ Your responsibilities:
- Client relationship – Key point of contact for major projects, retailers and clients across the company. You will need to be able to build strong relationships with the client quickly as we have a number of big exciting projects underway and upcoming!
- Briefing/Project management – Responsible for briefing the design/marketing team, timings, budgets and providing regular updates to all involved.
- Delivery of partnerships – Responsible for ensuring that all elements of a partnership are delivered on time and in budget, and ensuring ChargedUp provides the best service possible to our clients
- Integration with other departments – Account Managers need to be the key day to day contact with all other departments such as Project Management, Operations, Creative teams and Finance.
- Responsibility for financial management – Meticulous management of financials including estimating production costs, regular WIP updates, POs and invoicing, as well as contributing to quarterly revenue forecasting
- Proven experience of account/project management experience
- Quick learner - understanding our business and its challenges quickly and confidently
- Excellent organisation - efficient time and project management skills
- Strong people and communication skills – whether that be in the London office, or working with our agency partners and clients in other markets
- Pro-active and determined – willing to take projects on quickly and have the confidence to run with them
- Strategic thinker - Ability to look at the bigger picture
Great to haves
- An interest in technology and sustainability
- Keen to work in a fast paced and growing business
- Creative industry and marketing experience
- Competitive salary (circa £30k DOE), Commission and options available
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing start-ups in London with global ambitions and brand partnership clout
- Great office on Shoreditch High Street, next to Liverpool Street station
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Bi-monthly team outings and activities
- Bi-weekly team lunch Fridays
- Healthy snacks to keep you going at the office
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Perks at work - discounted cinema tickets and more